Reopening Safety Precautions
We are excited to announce all stores are now open for business!
All stores are now open! Please visit your local store page for modified business hours.
While we are thrilled to welcome you back, the health and safety of our customers and employees are our primary concern. Below is what we are doing to ensure a contact-free shopping experience. For those customers that are still uncomfortable shopping in-store, it is our pleasure to continue offering virtual shopping appointments and curbside pickup. As always, you can shop 24/7 on our website and enjoy free shipping and returns.
- Every associate is required to take their temperature before coming to work to ensure it is below 99.5 degrees.
- All entrance doors will be propped open.
- Associates will be wearing a mask while assisting every customer.
- In compliance with the Virginia and North Carolina executive orders, we ask all customers to wear a face covering while shopping in-store. Should you need a mask, one will be provided.
- All jewelry will be sanitized after every customer interaction.
- We will monitor guest count to ensure no more than 50% occupancy in the store at one time.
- For the safety of our associates, we will not be cleaning jewelry at this time.