Reopening Safety Precautions
We are excited to announce most stores are now open for business!
All North Carolina stores and most Virginia stores are now open. Please visit your local store page for modified business hours.
While we are thrilled to welcome you back, the health and safety of our customers and employees are our primary concern. Below is what we are doing to ensure a contact-free shopping experience. For those customers that are still uncomfortable shopping in-store, it is our pleasure to continue offering virtual shopping appointments and curbside pickup. As always, you can shop 24/7 on our website and enjoy free shipping and returns.
- Every associate is required to take their temperature before coming to work to ensure it is below 99.5 degrees.
- All entrance doors will be propped open.
- Associates will be wearing a mask and gloves while assisting every customer.
- We do not require our customers wear a mask or gloves, but we do have them available if you would like to wear them.
- All jewelry will be sanitized after every customer interaction.
- We will monitor guest count to ensure there are no more than 10 occupants in the store at one time.
- For the safety of our associates, we will not be cleaning jewelry at this time.