Oyster, 44 mm, Oystersteel and Everose gold
*Rolex’s suggested retail price before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model Case: Oyster, 44 mm, Oystersteel and Everose gold
- Bezel: Rolex Ring Command (bidirectional 90° rotatable interacting with the movement) in 18 kt gold with blue Cerachrom insert in ceramic and numerals coated in gold
- Water-Resistance: Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, regatta chronograph
- Calibre: 4161, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve: Approximately 72 hours
- Bracelet: Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Dial: White
- Certification: Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
THE WATCH OF THE OPEN SEAS
The Rolex Yacht-Master and Yacht-Master II embody the spirit of the sailor, pairing scrupulously selected materials for high performance with impeccable aesthetics. Inspired by the rich heritage that has bound Rolex to the world of sailing since the 1950s, the Yacht-Master blends function and style, while the Yacht-Master II brings together the finest in Rolex technology to create a regatta chronograph built for yachting competition.