Oyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel
*Rolex’s suggested retail price before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model Case: Oyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel
- Bezel: Bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. Two-color blue and black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, engraved numerals and graduations
- Water-Resistance: Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, GMT function
- Calibre: 3285, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve: Approximately 70 hours
- Bracelet: Jubilee, five-piece links
- Dial: Black
- Certification: Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
THE PILOT’S WATCH
The GMT-Master, introduced in 1955, was developed to meet the needs of intercontinental airline pilots, and proved invaluable to those whose professions involve long-distance travel. Featuring a rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel and a separate 24-hour hand, it allows those who travel the world to read two different time zones simultaneously, and up to three by turning the rotatable bezel.