Oyster, 40 mm, Everose gold and diamonds
Price on request
*Please contact or visit Fink’s Jewelers to inquire about the price for this model. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model Case: Oyster, 40 mm, Everose gold and diamonds
- Bezel: Set with diamonds
- Water-Resistance: Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre: 3255, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve: Approximately 70 hours
- Bracelet: President, semi-circular three-piece links
- Dial: Diamond-paved
- Certification: Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
The Rolex Day-Date made its debut in 1956. Available only in 18 kt gold or platinum, it was the first wristwatch chronometer to display the date and the day of the week spelled out in full in windows on the dial. With the President bracelet, originally created specially for it, the Day-Date continues to be the watch par excellence of influential people.