Oyster, 40 mm, platinum
Price on request
*Please contact or visit Fink’s Jewelers to inquire about the price for this model. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model Case: Oyster, 40 mm, platinum
- Bezel: Chestnut brown monobloc Cerachrom in ceramic with engraved numerals and graduations
- Water-Resistance: Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement: Perpetual, mechanical chronograph, self-winding
- Calibre: 4130, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve: Approximately 72 hours
- Bracelet: Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Dial: Ice blue
- Certification: Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
THE ULTIMATE CHRONOGRAPH
The Rolex Cosmograph Daytona, introduced in 1963, was designed to meet the demands of professional racing drivers. With its highly reliable chronograph and bezel with tachymetric scale, it allows drivers to measure average speeds up to 400 kilometers or miles per hour. An icon eternally joined in name and function to the high‑performance world of motor sport.