Oyster, 40 mm, Everose gold
*Rolex’s suggested retail price before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model Case: Oyster, 40 mm, Everose gold
- Bezel: Bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with matt black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, polished raised numerals and graduations
- Water-Resistance: Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre: 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve: Approximately 70 hours
- Bracelet: Oysterflex
- Dial: Diamond-paved
- Certification: Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
THE WATCH OF THE OPEN SEAS
The Rolex Yacht-Master and Yacht-Master II embody the spirit of the sailor, pairing scrupulously selected materials for high performance with impeccable aesthetics. Inspired by the rich heritage that has bound Rolex to the world of sailing since the 1950s, the Yacht-Master blends function and style, while the Yacht-Master II brings together the finest in Rolex technology to create a regatta chronograph built for yachting competition.