Oyster, 43 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold
- Model Case: Oyster, 43 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in gold
- Water-Resistance: Waterproof to 1,220 meters / 4,000 feet, helium escape valve
- Movement: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre: 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve: Approximately 70 hours
- Bracelet: Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Dial: Black
- Certification: Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Ceramic Bezel and Luminescent Display
The 60-minute graduated, unidirectional rotatable bezel of the Oyster, 43 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold enables divers to precisely and safely monitor their dive and decompression times.
Like all Rolex Professional watches, the Yacht-Master 40 offers exceptional legibility in all circumstances, and especially in the dark, thanks to its Chromalight display. The broad hands and hour markers in simple shapes – triangles, circles, rectangles – are filled with a luminescent material emitting a long-lasting glow.
Gold is coveted for its luster and nobility. Steel reinforces strength and reliability. Together, they harmoniously combine the best of their properties. A true Rolex signature, Rolesor has featured on Rolex models since the early 1930s, and was trademarked as a name in 1933. It is one of the prominent pillars of the Oyster collection.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Fink's Jewelers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
The ultra-resistant divers’ models engineered by Rolex for the conquest of the deep: waterproof to a depth of 4,000 feet (1,220 meters) for the Rolex Sea-Dweller and 12,800 feet (3,900 meters) for the Rolex Deepsea, they are the result of decades of collaboration with diving professionals.