Oyster, 36 mm, yellow gold
*Rolex’s suggested retail price before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model Case: Oyster, 36 mm, yellow gold
- Bezel: Fluted
- Water-Resistance: Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre: 3255, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve: Approximately 70 hours
- Bracelet: President, semi-circular three-piece links
- Dial: Dark grey set with diamonds
- Certification: Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
The Rolex Day-Date made its debut in 1956. Available only in 18 kt gold or platinum, it was the first wristwatch chronometer to display the date and the day of the week spelled out in full in windows on the dial. With the President bracelet, originally created specially for it, the Day-Date continues to be the watch par excellence of influential people.